The paperwork continues as we do Educational Assessments, send in transcripts, get references ready and update information. We will also be updating our Medical Clearance. We need this clearance before we get on the field. This clearance will require me to get my BMI down which means losing 30 lbs (I've already lost 8!). This is not because they only want skinny people on the field, but healthy people. Japan is physically demanding as far as walking EVERYWHERE and we'll also have great insurance. Please pray that I would remain disciplined in my exercising and eating the the pounds would fall off quickly.
Also, I got a job for the summer that will make enough money for Grayden to take a trip to Japan with a team in December. It will be his first time and though I wish I could go with him, I am excited for him.
Thank you for praying for us! We heavily rely on those prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment