God's Timing

God has interesting timing. Perfect timing. Timing that makes me rejoice, timing that sometimes makes me laugh and timing that at first might make me ask, "are you joking me?"Soon after my last post...and I do mean soon, as in the next morning..right after the post about not praying for God to change our circumstances, we received an email from the International Mission Board. In the email we were informed that this will not be the year...we will not be going to Japan in 2010. This came right after I had read a whole chapter about being faithful with a little before God will give you more. It made me think, it made me cry a little, but most of all, in the end, I knew there was reason behind it.

Please pray that we would be FAITHFUL while God has us planted here in the Tri-cities
Pray that we would have wisdom and follow the HOLY SPIRIT as He guides us in what next steps to take
Pray for those on the field, specifically in Japan, that God would encourage them, bless them and send our more laborers to work beside them

0 comments: